*5 days a week in office (Northwest Toronto)
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role, possesses a collaborative work style, is flexible, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple projects to ensure tight timelines are met. The role requires a resourceful, innovative and proactive individual with excellent people skills, outstanding communication skills, sound-judgment, integrity, and leadership.
Candidate will report to the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Providing executive-level support while building and sustaining effective working relationships with other areas of the organization
- Planning and prioritizing meetings, including quarterly board meetings
- Booking and managing travel requirements for multiple associates and events
- Preparing presentation materials; organizing and planning conference calls
- Preparing and coordinating venues, materials and catering needs for corporate meetings and events
- Managing and prioritizing incoming and outgoing calls, requests, and correspondence
- Drafting, reviewing and communicating information across the company on behalf of the Board of Directors and other executives
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and email and prioritizing items as necessary
- Completing various administrative duties with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Maintaining confidential executive files
- Handling and tracking expenses and invoices
- knowledge of CRA filing and year end financial reporting.
- Managing and assisting with various ad-hoc projects, as assigned
- For the right individual, this position also includes the opportunity for future growth and advancement within the company