Looking for an Executive Director for a non- for- profit organization in Ontario. You will have the opportunity to oversee and lead all aspects of the organizations operations, including strategy development, program management, financial oversight, stakeholder engagement, developing and implementing operations reporting/ metrics.
You will be a key member of the leadership team and will work closely with the Board of Directors, staff, and volunteers to advance the organizations missions and vision.
- 7-10+ years of leadership experience in a sport or non-for-profit organization.
- Experience leading strategic planning, program development, and financial management.
- Effective negotiator and can mitigate financial, legal and other business risks.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective relations with our member clubs, the facilities we rely on, our community, and funding partners.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as comfortable presenting both in person and virtually.
- Knowledge of the sport industry and the challenges in the province and across the country.
- Knowledge and training in Safe Sport and Ethics in Sport.
- Experience in staff management and building high-performing teams.
- A passion for sport and a commitment to the organizations missions and values and a willingness to redefine them as sport and culture evolve in our province.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with government ministries to coordinate funding is considered an asset.