We are a boutique design firm that has been operating for 50+ years with a large variety of clients. We focus on custom fabrication - no build is identical, no day is the same. Our clients and builds are highly detailed and highly demanding.
We are looking for the right individual to work closely with and give assistance to our Production Manager.
- Assist with production planning and doing material breakouts
- Directing and encouraging our team of cabinetmakers and painters
- Maintaining quality control and ensuring timelines are met
- Ensuring proper Health and Safety regulations and company policies are respected
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory capacity
- 5+ years experience in the millwork/exhibit field or construction industry
- Strong leadership and organizational skills