Business Development Representative
Sales · Toronto, Ontario
Our client is a team based out of Toronto that is reinventing sales intelligence for leading enterprise organizations. Their solutions have helped Fortune 500 companies automate and optimize sales compensation and critical sales operations functions.
They are growing rapidly in the Toronto tech community. Our client's growth has been fuelled by their passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy—and they are welcoming likeminded individuals who are excited about creating something big.
On behalf of our client, we are assisting in hiring a Sales Development Rep who can prospect high-value sales opportunities and stretch upwards to Account Executive responsibilities often.
What You Will Do
What We’re Looking for
- Prospecting targeted leads and developing new sales campaigns
- Educating, qualifying, and nurturing leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Create email cadences, and prospect with potential customers via telephone and e-mail
- Analytical and strategic, finding unique approaches to hitting your plan
- Help transition leads throughout deal stages, providing support as needed (e.g. content development, presentation materials, demo assistance, immersion interviews, etc.)
Benefits and Perks
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of Pre-sales, sales, or cold-calling experience in a similar SDR/BDR role
- A strong drive to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about our client and their product
- Ability to listen and synthesize prospect needs and tie in our client's solutions where applicable; confident in customer interactions
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Collaborative and constructive team working ability
- Competitive compensation (with big upside potential)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within 6 months to 1 year
- Various perks including team lunches, stocked office snacks, and team outings
- Inspiring company culture and opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs
We thank all applicants for their interest and time however only those who are the most qualified will be contacted.
Our client is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible culture which reflects the world in which we live. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups.