Toronto-based (Remote optional)
Full-Time Salary Position
Our client is a focused, ambitious, and experienced team based out of Toronto, Canada with a simple mission: help real estate investors achieve their goals and enjoy what they do.
They believe real estate markets are undergoing a fundamental shift to Proptech 2.0.
PropTech 2.0 will fundamentally change the structure of the real estate capital markets, making it easier for investors and managers to find each other and do great deals.
They believe that technology will help investors construct and manage portfolios that perform better and allow managers to efficiently access the right capital for their projects, without being limited by their personal networks.
As a Sales Representative, you will work closely with their marketing and sales teams to identify businesses in the midst of the proptech 2.0 transformation and introduce them to their vision. You will play a critical role in their initial growth as an organization.
● Crafting and delivering personalized email and social campaigns to prospective customers.
● Qualifying prospective customers on video and phone calls.
● Becoming a product expert.
● Developing new outbound prospecting strategies and optimizing existing ones.
● Using modern sales tools including Hubspot and Linkedin Sales Navigator.
● Working to maintain and improve CRM data quality.
● Collaborating with Account Executives to build long-term relationships with new
● You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● You have high empathy and are able to easily foster connections with people.
● You are deeply curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning in an
● You are highly motivated and love to make cold calls.
- ● Experience in previous business development or sales roles and/or experience in a SaaS startup is a plus but not a requirement.
This is a full-time, salary position. Our client will assess seniority in the interview process and offer a competitive salary for the role. In addition, they offer health and dental coverage, an employee stock option plan and an annual education stipend.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is a critical factor in their success – it’s at the core of who they are and how they work. They combine our diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and approaches to new challenges to build the best products and services for their clients.