Performance Marketing Specialist
Our client is building a platform to provide the most intuitive, friendly, and powerful place to run and grow a business online, and they couldn’t be more excited.
Their mission is to make it easy for people to turn their passion into their business. The Passion Economy is an excited global community of sole proprietors, daring enough to bring their talent, passion & gift to their community and customers. They want to spread their message, share their passion, and earn a living to keep giving their gift to the world. From wellness & fitness instructors, to musicians, tutors, coaches, educators, podcasters, creators, journalists, and more...These are their customers, and they are excited to help them!
Our client is building an all-in-one platform that focuses on the real needs of a sole proprietor, and draws on some inspiration from the best features of their favourite tools in the market. The problem with the best tools, is that they are scattered all over the internet! They're expensive. And, they're primarily built for teams to operate! This makes it incredibly challenging to scale your passion and turn it into your business as a sole proprietor. Our client is here to change that.
Our client is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join their team to optimize growth and take their company to the next level!
- Create and execute marketing plans for Search, Social, and SEO
- Analyze and report data analytics to deliver more targeted messages and measure ROI
- Willing to work as a team and also take the lead, eager to roll up your sleeves and get results
- Able to identify the tactics to execute growth plans within a scaling work environment: reevaluate and readjust as needed
- Taking the leadership role on all things growth and performance marketing related
- Data-driven and have the ability to speak to the ROI and business outcomes of implemented strategy
- Previous marketing experience within a SaaS company (start-up is ideal)
- Understanding of the marketing funnel from top to bottom
- Knowledge and experience with paid ads: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- In depth understanding of tracking and measuring ROI of marketing efforts
- Previous experience managing a growth marketing and performance function
- Bonus: previous experience working within a start-up business/ small team environment
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
If the above aligns with your skill set, and you are looking to jump onboard a rocket ship, we would love to hear from you!