Our client is looking for a Merchant Success Manager to join their growing team, a rocket ship start-up in the eCommerce tech space. The Merchant Success Manager (MSM) is the main point of contact for our client’s merchant customers. This individual is tasked with customer communication and success, including mapping out customer requirements, assessing customer needs, and ensuring knowledge and understanding of the platform.
Additionally, the MSM acts as a strategic advisor for merchants and are tasked with identifying opportunities for growth, expansion, and optimization regarding customer use of the platform.
They are looking for people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way we learn about and buy products online and creating a sales organization that scales as the business scales.
Key role responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Serve as a cross-functional leader across the company - to ensure a unified and seamless merchant experience.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, acting as the main point of contact for customer communications.
• Swiftly respond to daily service inquiries from customers and manage these relationships with minimal supervision.
• Develop a strong understanding of customer objectives.
• Act as a thought leader, recommending areas of improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and the utilization of new platform features.
• Develop a strong understanding of the business landscape and objectives, aligning these with customer deliverables.
• Liaise with other departments to fulfill responsibilities, share information, and advocate for customer needs and requests.
• Triage technical issues with development teams.
• Elevate the overall customer experience.
• Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Merchant Success Manager or similar role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Has previously worked within a retail/tech/eCommerce space
• Has strong ability to further develop and iterate ongoing process improvements
• Able to provide a white glove end to end customer experience
• Has worked in a client support role, providing a seamless onboarding and integration experience for new customers
• Have been able to foster and grow existing accounts, post-sale
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.