Our Client is shaping the future of brokerage software and we're searching for a stellar Client Support Associate to join our Customer Success team.
Our support team is our lifeline as you are the pulse-keepers on our clients, thanks to the multiple touchpoints you have with them each day.
If you’re driven by autonomy, love efficiency and want to be part of a startup that has already experienced 500% YoY revenue growth, keep reading
What you'll be doing
- Shaping our Client Experience by engaging with and resolving client issues via Zendesk and by phone
- Communicating with the team regarding client issues and bugs
- Assisting in optimizing our support channels and strategies
- Providing insight on product and client experience development
- Tagging along on occasional road trips to see launches in action!
We want you on our team if
- You're as zen as they come - working through tough issues under pressure is a challenge you welcome
- You have stellar project management and problem solving skills - maybe physically you can't juggle, but mentally you sure can
- You're hungry (we have lots of office snacks) for knowledge and self learn like no other
- You're an A+ Communicator - you can simplify complex concepts and are concise in your exchanges with clients (fluent written and spoken English).
Bonus Points For:
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of and experience working in the Real Estate industry
- A valid driver's license
Why join us?
- Annual Benefits and Professional Development credits
- Open concept, brightly lit office with flex drop-in hours
- Rick the Office Dog (#BrokerBork)
- Mentorship opportunities as you join our team in our stages of early growth
- Opportunity to build skills in product as you build partnerships with other departments
- Regular team socials including yacht parties, team lunches, and more
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch!
The health and safety of our team always comes first. Currently all of BrokerBay is working remotely and is as productive as ever! We're engaging in fun ways while working from home, and will be returning to the office when appropriate.