The Marketing Manager will execute the overall strategic vision and day to day marketing operations of the company’s brands and product portfolio in support of the company’s growth. This includes the development and execution of customer-focused marketing programs and activities, trade spends management, coaching, and developing a high-performance team. The individual will work with corporate brands to plan, organize, and direct activities to achieve various business development objectives. This leader is dedicated and self-motivated to uphold the corporate brand values with strength in relationship building and execution excellence.
- Assist Marketing Director with business planning with key stakeholders to establish launch and promotional calendar.
- Create and develop marketing calendar, marketing programs, and trade marketing materials for all retail customers, while working closely with the Brand and Field Sales team for feedback and input to tactics.
- Create and develop business review presentations of key brands and vendors quarterly
- Coordinate on shelf planning and merchandising solutions including POSM across categories or brands.
- Coordinate with Customer Marketing Manager to design customized promotions and/or marketing activities for key customers.
- Coordinate with the Digital Team Lead on digital marketing requests for graphics and websites.
- Design and develop relevant trade promotions, loyalty programs, and actionable plans for customers.
- Develop communications plans (digital, experiential, PR, merchandising) that are compliant under regulation governance and executed with excellence.
- Establishes and implements trade marketing strategies that develop the business in improving, sales revenue, gross margin, and market share performance
- Establishes and evaluates portfolio, category performance for ROI, and other KPIs.
- Manage the execution of trade marketing activities that of brand launches and marketing plans. Includes outbound marketing campaigns, digital marketing, and sales promotions.
- Manage multiple manufacturer/vendor relationships across different product categories and trade spend budgets for portfolio management.
- Participate in Operational/Supply Chain teams providing feedback, analysis, and guidance on forecasting/demand planning for new products.
- The primary point of contact and communication with Sales, Customer Service, and Order Desk teams on trade promotions and launches.
- Build strong relationships with emphasis on internal stakeholders, positively challenging the status quo to find innovative ways to differentiate and add distinct value.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in either brand, trade, or operational marketing within a CPG field (preferred).
- Must be detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under time pressures
- Strong decision making, analytical, negotiating, and organizational abilities
- Excellent proficiency in Office 365; intermediate or better in Excel, and PowerPoint; Power BI or similar analytical software an asset
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written fluency in English required; Mandarin and/or French an asset.
- Experience managing and coaching team members
- Experience working within a regulated industry an asset.
- Marketing/Product Specialists
Thank you for your application, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Benefits Program
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure