Growth Marketing Manager
Your first goal in this position is to run the day-to-day marketing of our client's customer base experience. You’ll accomplish this by managing their email marketing, social media marketing, website/SEO, affiliate marketing, design, promotional calendar, blogs, and overseeing our paid ads. We’ll be very open to any improvements you can make in these.
Once you’ve learned how their marketing runs, you’ll turn your attention to optimizing their marketing and growing revenue.
Practically speaking, you will also:
- Focus on their brand and differentiating message, our market and buyer personas, competitive analysis and industry analysis
- Take a proactive, problem-solving approach to improve their current marketing procedures and delivery to maximize our revenue
- Take ownership of their marketing functions: reporting, SEO/SEM, Content Marketing, Marketing database campaigns, Web/online survey campaigns, Multiple call-to-action landing pages, Social media engagement, Webinars, Video marketing, Electronic brochures and interactive sales aids, Multimedia presentations, Digital ads (display, banner etc.), email marketing, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, and more.
- Lead the onboarding, training, and supervision of new marketing staff, contractors and agencies as needed as we grow.
- Steward the website and design they use every day
- Manage the marketing materials to meet highquality standards
- Create brand awareness and other marketing activities to increase their growth
This is a varied position, and if you have experience as a Marketing Manager, that variety will feel familiar. You’ll have our full support to make changes that will make a lasting difference on their business.
You’re the right fit for this role because you have a customer-centric mindset, and they are always looking for ways to improve marketing, or tackle high-leverage challenges to make things work better.
This position is currently work-from-home / virtual for the time being.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
With us, you’ll enjoy:
- Compensation commensurate with experience, an annual bonus based on targets, paid vacation time, and an RRSP plan
- A generous learning budget of up to $1,000
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Fun social events with the team like karaoke, escape rooms, improv classes, and other activities
If you have these, you’ll be a great fit:
- Experience growing revenue in a marketing position
- Experience with managing a website/SEO, copywriting, affiliate marketing, promotional calendars, growing followers, making/overseeing design, writing email newsletters that convert, and managing/overseeing paid ads
- Strong leadership experience, grit, and self-starter capabilities
- An ability to pass a criminal background check with vulnerable sector screening
Anything on this list would be an asset:
- Experience with Webflow
- Design experience
- UI/UX experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field