Our fast growing financial services client is looking for a Client Relations Manager to permanently join their team. The Client Relations Manager will be responsible for the leadership and management oversight of the Client Support Specialist team based in Toronto, Ontario. The mandate of this role is to ensure delivery of a customer-focused, high performing team to provide exceptional day-to-day customer service to their clients from multiple communication channels, including phone, email, fax, mail, in-person and/or via their client portal.
The role will be accountable for developing, implementing and sustainment of strategic roadmaps to optimize client service delivery; core KPIs / KRIs to drive efficiency through process optimization and technology-based solutions; people development; quality monitoring and coaching; and setting the foundation for the future growth of the department. The Client Relations Manager will support the Director to achieve our client's strategic priorities, financial budgets and revenue/fee targets, including driving client retention strategies and customer satisfaction goals.
Elements of the role:
- Developing the long-term strategic vision and plan for the department;
- Deliver revenue growth opportunities to promote reverse mortgages and alternative delivery channels of servicing the client;
- Oversees the team in the department, including performance review, workforce planning, and recruitment activities;
- Establishes and monitors KPIs / KRIs;
- Establish, monitor and report on the department strategy benchmarks;
- Manage the overall department as the subject matter expert and leader in order to acquire knowledge in the reverse mortgage product, and act as the point of escalation;
- Develop, implement and sustain operation procedures and scripting.
Skills & experience required to be successful in this role:
- A University Degree and 10 (ten)+ years’ experience gained at a Canadian financial institution in a mortgage servicing/support environment
- Expert knowledge of Client Service/Call Center methodology with 5 (five) + years experience leading teams and people within mortgage and/or Call Centre industry
- Established leader with results focused, change management and continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills;
- Professional, confident, organized and demonstrated high degree of problem-solving skills to tactfully deal with diverse/complex customer service issues;
- Ability to negotiate resolutions/ disputes;
- Effectively manage multiple activities while under time constraints;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under time constraints, deliver results and lead multiple tasks without compromising quality;
- Creating and fostering a work environment that promotes satisfaction and employee empowerment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and relate to a wide range of clients, all levels of staff, including client's executive leadership and external vendors;
- Establishing, building and maintaining rapport with clients, and manage conflicts and escalations;
- Developing and implementing effective training programs to coach team to enhance productivity and performance;
- Knowledge of Compliant handing procedures, Privacy, AML/AFT legislation, internal/external audit and OSFI/FINTRAC reviews;
- Proficiency with MS, Excel, and Word, Salesforce tools and project management experience, including Six Sigma and Agile methodologies;
- Experience with Telephony platforms i.e. Dialer, Call Recording software etc.;
- Ability to communicate in French would be considered an asset.
Don't sweat it if you don't have everything listed above. We believe in growth and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and believe this is the position that will make you excited to go into work everyday, then we want to hear from you. The application cannot be done by emailing or calling it; it must be done online. Your application will be kept confidential and qualified candidates will contacted by a member of our team to discuss further. Thank you for you interest!
If this role doesn't quite meet everything you are looking for, that's okay! Continue to visit our hob board to see the positions we have available.
Good people know good people! Please refer your friends and we will consider your referral seriously.
To view more jobs, visit http://linkus.catsone.com/careers