Looking for a Backend Node.js Developer to join a small team here in Toronto. Their product is making head-ways on leaning and training within enterprise companies. They already have a large client base, have ARR, and are close to closing another series round.
This is an opportunity to be a senior developer on the team, be in charge of architectural design, mentorship of junior developers and hands on coding.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Salary: 90KBenefits, Stock options, vacation
- 4+ years of professional experience with Node.js
- Must have DevOps experience with AWS, Docker containers
- HTML, CSS, React is an asset
- Previous work experience on a scalable solution
- Previous experience doing architectural design
- Previous experience working on Webservices
- Data driven
- Some mentorship experience is an asset
- Great communication and self-starter
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.