Our client is building the next generation of real estate software. They are obsessed with customer service, building quality products, and moving fast. Our client is growing and seeking a Junior Account Executive
to join the sales team asap!
This role is open to those with a minimum of 1 year SaaS sales experience
. If you do not meet this minimum requirement - you will not be considered, thanks.
As a Jr. AE, You Will:
- Have experience prospecting & handling your own software demo in previous role
- See to it that incoming leads are responded to timely
- Be highly coachable. And share why!
- Be confident in who you are and in sharing your value to this Team
- Conduct "smart" discovery calls
- Enjoy learning. You will learn the real estate industry & Saas selling approaches
- Allocate time in your day dedicated solely to cold calling and outreach
- Collaborate with our Director of Sales daily to build pipeline
- Document customer interactions in BrokerBay’s Salesforce Database
- Be a cultural fit to a truly amazing, bright and cohesive group of BrokerBayer's! You've likely not seen anything like the culture inside these walls.
Who Are You?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you're excited to make a big impact by helping a growing company grow even faster.
- You're not afraid to pick up the phone and you're excellent at quickly building rapport while still being an active listener.
- You are motivated by growth! You are inspired and motivated to learn the business and move into an Account Executive role after hitting targets in this role.
- You are passionate about Real Estate and Software and you can't wait to share why with us!
- Minimum 1 year experience inside SaaS Company
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRMs) - leads/accounts/opps
- Be able to share why a start-up is right for you...
- Experience in residential real estate sales is a huge bonus
- Passion, Energy (whatever that looks like for you) & Love for Learning
How You See Sales & Culture:
- Humble! We're all still learning here!
- Sales success is a result of product, engineering, customer success and you have full respect for each employee's contribution to sales
- Strong, professional communication skills (responsiveness, email etiquette, follow-up, etc.)
- Fantastic collaboration and team building skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment. Not sure what this looks like - ASK US
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment