About the Company
A Commercial Real Estate Brokerage in Toronto, ON focused on representing tenant’s needs. Their particular focus allows us to provide a unique service, resulting in impartial and objective results. They represent the best interests of the commercial clients, working with tenants of all sizes, and from all industries.
This boutique brokerage can customize services to suit businesses specific needs and structure. This allows them to avoid conflicts of interest that tend to arise when brokerages represent both sides: tenant and landlord.
There is an immediate need for a Sales Representative to join the fun, friendly, hard-working team. Company promotes an environment of confidence, respect and enjoyment and are seeking an individual that has “what it takes” to join this unique team.
- Sales experience
- Licensed sales agent is considered an ASSET
- Post Secondary education, a College or University degree or diploma is preferred
- Strong communication skill are required
- Ambitious self starters with a high degree of self confidence and motivation
- Good overall business insight, strong values and integrity
- An ability to set realistic goals and exceed them
- Comfortable in a computerized environment
- Although preferred, the applicant does not have to be a licensed Real Estate Agent to apply for the position.
- Compensation: commission-based and a draw is available
- “Work Hard/ Play Hard” attitude
- Open concept office - high ceilings, large windows, startup vibe and Friday afternoon happy-hour.
- Corporate gym membership in the building
Competitive industry compensation, average OTE $120K+ (based on experience).