The leading Canadian Cloud IT provider to the legal market currently has a great opportunity for a Sales Representative to join their fast growing Cloud platform for law firms.
We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years sales experience, ideally in the legal vertical. You will be the point person on our business development efforts and work with the business principals and our marketing team to generate leads, and manage and close opportunities in a team oriented environment. Strong business discipline, enthusiasm for technology and it benefits, and top-notch verbal and written communication skills are key to our success.
Salary: 50K-60K base + commission (uncapped)
Position: full time, permanent
Location: Downtown Toronto
- Conducting sales campaigns to Canadian law firms for our Cloud IT and associated products.
- Generate new pipeline through prospect engagements including cold calling, emailing, presentations and marketing activities of the company
- Following-up on marketing generated leads, nurturing opportunities, and closing the sale via phone, e-mail and in-person.
- Engage with law firm partners and other decision makers with high degree of professionalism, accuracy.
- Sales meetings, presentations and proposals for prospects.
- Support for and participation in marketing efforts.
- Updating all sales related information on a real-time basis in our CRM (HubSpot).
- Regular status meetings with management.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B sales position
- Experience selling in the legal vertical, ideally with a technology oriented solution is a bonus
- Experience selling Cloud IT Services, Managed Services, or SaaS
- Proven record of effectively prospecting, nurturing, and closing prospects
- Must have repeatedly met or exceeded quota
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships as well as possessing excellent presentation and negotiation skills