As the Recruitment / HR Co-op student you will provide support in the areas of sourcing candidates, interviewing, hiring and researching the right fit. You will gain a great deal of exposure into multiple industries and be able to work on several positions, we encourage you to be really hands on!
- Creating job descriptions
- Arranging and scheduling interviews
- Reports and spreadsheet maintenance
- Researching industry trends
- Writing blog articles
- Anything else you want to get involved in!
- Academic focus on HR, Psychology, Sociology or Business
- You are looking to complete your co-op hours under your post secondary program
- Passion for all things human capital
- Unbelievable interpersonal skills (must be outgoing!)
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Great organizational skills (If you colour code that's a point for you!)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Potential for full time employment following co-op. We hire the best!
- Unpaid co-op, but lunches and TTC is included
- Flexible hours (we believe in work life balance!)
- Incentives for job well done!
- Fun, engaging and innovative environment
- Highly supportive and healthy work environment
Linkus Group is a fast-growing Recruitment and HR firm based in Toronto, with a startup mentality. We cater to small-enterprise sized businesses, with a focus on redefining human resources.
Start Date: ASAP
Commitment: Full Time/Part Time