We are leading the search for a Full Stack .Net Web Developer. This role customizes web solutions based on functional requirements and works as part of a project team. The project team includes QA, tech experts, and project managers. Solution developers get to play with new and emerging technology and contribute to the base features of our world-class e-commerce platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual who enjoys solving problems, working with like-minded team members and testing their limits while continually learning and growing.
Location: Markham, hybrid
Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 75,000/ Annum
- Interpreting Functional Requirements documents
- Translating designs into working web pages
- Implementing change requests and features as part of our eCommerce Platform authored in .NET
- Keeping yourself up to date with emerging technological trends
- Actively participate in product planning and design
- Identifying areas of our platform that need refactoring for performance, design, reliability or scalability reasons.
- Experience with .NET, in VB, C#
- Experience with ASP.net
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience with Microsoft SQL required
- Experience building complex software solutions; enjoys problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Experience with other eCommerce products, Order Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management, etc.
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV or similar ERP a bonus
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Team Foundation Server
Medical and Dental coverage, Sick Days, Work from Home Days, Training program, Underground Parking, Competitive Bonus and more!